- State Wise COVID19 Infection Graph – Look for your state’s infection graph
- covid19 india – Good state wise information. Also better infection graphs
- COVIDINDIA – Infection graph and very resource rich!
- labsaathi – Another state wise infection graph
- Twitter Updates – Government Twitter Updates in one place
- ICMR COVID19 – Updates directly from Indian Center for Medical Research
- Ministry of Health India – Updates directly from Ministry of Health
- MyGOV Covid-19 – Learn more about this disease and avoid false information
covidout – Transmission source (more local means more future spread)(taken down)
- International Infection Updates
- Bing COVID-19 Tracker – Best international tracker. Per country local news updates included
- John Burn-Murdoch Graph – Data Analysis of Worldwide infections
- worldometers – Worldwide Statistics
- [25th March 2020] Complete Lockdown for 21 days
- [24th March 2020] All States and UTs have done lockdown affecting 547 districts. Sikkim and Mizoram yet to take a call.
- [23rd March 2020] Latest Lockdown Updates – mapsofIndia
- [23rd March 2020] Travel and Lockdown Information – covidindia.org
- Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046
- Helpline Number Toll free: 1075
- MyGov Whatsapp Number: +91 9013151515
- WHO Whatsapp Number: +41 79 893 18 92
- Helpline Email ID 1: ncov2019 [at] gov [dot] in
- Helpline Email ID 2: ncov2019 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Download complete state wise helpline numbers here
- Indian Medical Association Helpline: +91 9999672238 and +91 9999672239
Free Telephonic Consultation
The following doctors have offered to help. You can consult them for free for telephonic guidance on COVID-19 disease.
8 am to 12 noon
Dr Tushar Shah – 9321469911
Dr M Bhatt – 9320407074
Dr D Doshi – 9820237951
Dr D Rathod – 8879148679
Dr R Gwalani – 8779835257
Dr D Kansara – 8369846412
12 pm to 4 pm
Dr G Kamath – 9136575405
Dr S Manglik – 9820222384
Dr J Jain – 7021092685
Dr A Thakkar – 9321470745
Dr L Bhagat – 9820732570
Dr N Shah – 9821140656
Dr S Phanse – 8779328220
Dr J Shah – 9869031354
4 pm to 8 pm
Dr N Zaveri – 9321489748
Dr S Ansari – 7045720278
Dr L Kedia – 9321470560
Dr B Shukla – 9321489060
Dr S Halwai – 9867379346
Dr M Kotian – 8928650290
8 pm to 11 pm
Dr N Kumar – 8104605550
Dr P Bhargav – 9833887603
Dr R Chauhan – 9892135010
Dr B Kharat – 9969471815
Dr S Dhulekar – 9892139027
Dr S Pandit – 9422473277
Help if You Can!
- innovate covid19 – Share innovative crisis aversion ideas with the government
- PM CARES Fund – Give money to government for the needy
- feeding india – Feed India’s Poor. Help by donating
- MeitY’s Hackathon – Government sponsored corona hackathon
- CORONATHON – Private collab corona hackaton
- COVIDINDIA.ORG RESOURCES – Resources for Individuals and Healthcare Professionals
- Times of India – Google Map of Government approved testing labs across the country
- Nikhil Thard – Independently maintained another map of testing labs
Download travel advisory (very small document) here(irrelevant as we have complete lockdown)
- Fever and Cough – Main Top Symptoms
- Any more flu like symptoms are secondary indications of the infection
- [23rd March 2020] Loss of sense of taste and smell – Hidden Carrier Giveaway
- [24rd March 2020] Not an exclusive indicator. Happens in viral infections and allergies as well.
Medical Studies Updates
- Anand Ranganathan’s Twitter Thread – Chronology of updates in the Indian medical research
- HydroxyChloroquine + Azithromycine
- Various Treatments methods – Other countries are using
- Corona Virus’s Main Weapon Identified – Helps create vaccine
- First Vaccine – Involves using ebola medication
- The Confusion on Ibuprofen – Avoid this drug as of now
- Social Distancing – Just stay away physically from people. We are social people, we want to do it, but do it from a distance as large you can maintain. Digitally is best.
- Wash Hands Often – Washing with soap is best. If you have to be outside i.e. you are a service person, maintain a hand sanitizer.
- Use Masks, Avoid Spread – Cough into handkerchief or hands or elbow or anywhere but not out in the open. Just make sure you are trapping those nasty droplets into something which you can wash or discard later. Wear Masks
- Listen to Authorities – Let’s stick with what authorities are telling us, we are all in this together. Viruses are not biased towards anyone, they are not self aware, they are not conscious, some scientists argue they are not even living things.
- Maintain Calm – There is tremendous panic, fear mongering, and negativity on social media especially from people whose job is political discourse. Don’t stress and don’t indulge too much into that right now.
Some Good Messages
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Lockdown Message
Very good tips of how to sanitize yourself and your groceries after you have bought them
A good message by HDFC Head. First maintain a personal calm, stay healthy, stop panicking. Every thing will fall into place, no need to mix every issues together. We are on the right path, let’s take this tightly run ship to it’s destination. A good message to listen to.
Interesting Hindu philosophical analysis. Four things life needs to be complete: Dharma (Duty), Artha (Money), Kama (Pleasure) and Moksha (Spirituality). Corona Virus has disrupted Artha and Kama, on which the world has completely dependent on, influenced by the Western civilization. As we go forward, we should re-order our life and living by taking such steps that ensure that Dharma governs Artha and Kama, and thereby enabling the path to Moksha. See more below.
About this Page
Made this corona virus page for myself as I was getting overwhelmed with information. Putting it in one place has given me some relief, and now I will be updating it to maintain this peace. If it is useful for you, that’s great too. All this is publicly available information. If you find anything interesting, have suggestions for this page, or if anything is wrong below, please immediately tell me at @shiben and I will do my best to update it as soon as possible. Thank you.